Watch a video about this year's Faithwalker's Conference.
Text to the video can be found here.
Ben Brady coordinates housing, meals, and transportation for teens attending without parents (14+) and single young adults. Families and couples will need to coordinate housing, meals, and transportation on their own.
Please email Ben Brady to let him know you are going whether he needs to help with arrangements or not.
- open online until December 28; register at the conference December 28
- Rates are on the Faithwalkers website (per night).
- Most from Oak Ridge try to stay in Deluxe Rooms in Mt. Laurel (2 Queen beds)
- Example: 4 people in Mt Laurel is ($89 x 3 nights=$267, $267 / 4 people =$66.75 per person)
- Larger families can also stay in Family Bunks (beds/bunks for 6-8)
- Sometimes couples or small families stay in Standard rooms in Pritchell (1 Queen, 1 Twin bed)
- 3-meal per day plan (6 meals - Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner for 2 days): Adult (12+) $70, Child (6-11) $36, Child (0-5) Free
- 2-meal per day plan (4 meals - Lunch, Dinner for 2 days): Adult (12+) $52, Child (6-11) $24, Child (0-5) Free