2801 Olney-Sandy Spring Rd, Olney, MD
(at the corner of Prince Phillip Dr & Rte 108)
For Olney's final 2017 Farmers and Artists Market, we will continue to reach out to the community to tell them about Oak Ridge Community Church. During the December 3Holiday Market, we will focus on promoting the Christmas Eve Candlelight service in addition to selling baked goods, teas, and jewelry.
You can help in the following ways:
- pray for the Holiday Market and ORCC's outreach
- bake or provide baked goods (cookies and scones) to be sold at the booth
- help man the booth to talk with people
- distribute flyers for ORCC's Christmas Eve service at the booth
- setup and tear down the booth
All baked goods sold at the event will benefit the 2018 Croatia European VBS mission trip.
Sign up here to donate baked goods to be sold at the outreach booth.